General Advertising Information
Advertise with ICC Magazine! You have two options: Print advertisement in our comics, or promote your comic or business on Project Wonderful! Acceptable formats for ads are:
All ads must preferably be 300 DPI, and be submitted in:
- Adobe PDF
- Adobe Photoshop TIF or EPS
- Other applications as EPS, TIF or PDF
I will also design ads free of charge if copy, logos, photos and/or other graphics and fonts are supplied. There will be a charge of $25.00 per hour for author’s alterations after the second change is made final. For more information contact Overlord@adeviantmind.com for availability or other questions. Advertising is handled by Sword and Labrys Productions.
- All ads must be turned in to Independent Creators Connection by the agreed upon Due Date. No exceptions will be made. Ads booked but not received by the Due Date will be billed at 100% of stated rates.
- No teeny tiny images embedded within Microsoft Word documents will be acceptable for print. Yes, I am serious. I have worked in print more than 30 years and I have dealt with this more than once from people who should know better.
- All advertising orders are accepted subject to the terms and provisions printed on the current rate card. Sword and Labrys Productions (SNL) reserves the right to omit or decline advertising, or suspend advertising privileges, for any reason, irrespective of the validity of the reasons for such omission, declination or suspension of advertising privileges.
- All advertising is subject to SNL’s approval. SNL reserves the right to edit advertising copy, artwork and format to conform with standard advertising policies. Advertisements and promotional materials should not include any attempt to sell direct to retailers or consumers. (This refers to PUSH Advertising, where marketers are attempting to push their products at consumers or Sales promotions targeted at retailers and wholesale, called trade sales promotions.)
- Independent Creators Connection reserves the right to reject any ad due to editorial content. All ads for Previews must be “PG Rated” – suitable for all ages. Ads for Adult Material cannot be run in ICC Magazine. If you feel that there may be a problem with the content of your ad, please send a copy to Overlord@adeviantmind.com with a note explaining your concern.
- All ad pages and inserts must be reserved in advance. Please see Monthly Advertising Deadlines for Ad Reservation and Materials Due Dates. Ads are subject to pre-approval and space availability.
- Additional discounts are available for repeat advertisers (Applicable to interior ads only.) The total discount will be credited toward your last ad(s) of the year.
- For first time advertisers, Ad Payment must be received when you send in your ad materials. Independent Creators Connection accepts checks, credit card, and wire transfers. All checks should be made payable to Pam Harrison.
- Advertisers will receive a proof of performance copy of all publications in which their ad appears.
- Layout services may be available for an additional charge.
Ad Specs: A full page ad should fit within the Trim Area of 8 x 10.5. One eighth page ads are 3.75 W x 2.75 H. Quarter page is 3.75 W x 5.25 H.
One half page will be 7.5 W x 4.75 H OR 3.75 x 10.5. Make your selection in the ad purchase dropdown boxes below. The sizes on the menu are not precise but you can get the idea from the area listed.
Want to advertise here on Project Wonderful?
It’s super easy to advertise on Independent Creators Connection!
Bidding with Project Wonderful is fast and fun: your ad can be up on Independent Creators Connection in seconds! Bid whatever price you’d like, for as long as you’d like: two days, a week, a year – it’s your choice, and you’re only charged for the time your ad is shown. You can also set hard expense limits on your bids, so you never get charged more than you expect. Find out more about the auction process here!
Here we’ve collected all sorts of information about this advertising spot on Independent Creators Connection. Look around — and when you’ve seen enough, you can enter your bid under that big “place your bid” header below!
Advertise in any of these publications using the dropdown menus below. Please consult Overlord@adeviantmind.com for ad availability first. If your ad is submitted after deadline it will be slotted for a future issue. Thank you!!