We are updating this section currently. Some very pertinent and initial rules are to:
1. Save your work, always have a backup file so that you can access later or in case you loose your original work.
2.Don’t burn yourself out. As artists and creators we will spend hours before the drawing board or behind that medium of creation whatever it is that you are doing. Remember to always take a break when needed, when you come back you’ll feel refreshed and at time scan notice something you didn’t before.
3. Work in an as comfortable environment as you can.
4. Understand that opinions from others will come and are a part of creativity once you present your creation to the world.
5. Practice and make one of your goals to get better at what you do.
6. Most importantly above all— have fun.
Click Here for our full video library!